If you are living a fast-paced modern lifestyle, including a poor on-the-go diet and little time spent exercising, outdoors, or even relaxing, it is no wonder you may find yourself more susceptible to illness and feeling run down. Stress is the disease of modern times, which we often cause ourselves as we strive to work hard to succeed. Metagenics Exhilarin is a wonderful supplement to support you on your fast-paced journey, using a blend of herbs that have been traditionally used in Indian Ayurvedic medicine to relieve stress, maintain mental acuity and support your overall wellbeing.
- Exhilarin is a classic blend of adaptogenic herbs
- Traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to increase stress tolerance and help maintain mental acuity.
- Ideal for those who are "stressed and mentally exhausted."
- No GMO, gluten-free, vegan
- Promotes healthy nervous system function and optimal energy levels.
- Assists the body's natural ability to adapt to stressful environmental conditions.
- Features adaptogenic herbs that support the balance of body functions during periods of stress.
- A powerful, synergistic herbal blend processed according to the extraction method that optimizes its efficacy.
- Ayurvedic medicine traditionally used to address mental fatigue associated with stress
- For individuals who are susceptible to becoming run down due to a hectic lifestyle and poor diet
- Herbs to address multiple body systems involved in the stress response
- Ideal for those who are “stressed and tired”
- Take 2 tablets daily or as directed.
- A Proprietary Blend of Herbal Extracts: 1.2 g *
- Holy Basil (Ocimum sanctum) Leaf 8:1 Extract (containing ursolic acid)
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) Root 15:1 Extract (containing withanolides)
- Amla (Emblica officinalis) Fruit 5:1 Extract (containing tannins)
- Bacopa (Bacopa monniera) whole plant 8:1 Extract (containing bacosides A & B)
- Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, silica, and coating (hypromellose, medium-chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropyl cellulose).
A note of caution
Do not use if pregnant or nursing.