Allisone Mag Phos No 8 Tissue Salts Relax
Muscle Power and Cramp Soother
Mag Phos is the biochemical tension and spasmodic pain reliever. Known as the biochemical muscle and motor nerve nutrient, it supports the function of the musculoskeletal system, the nervous system and the heart.
Facial Analysis Signs:
- Bright redness - usually look like circular hot-spots - on the apples of the cheeks
- The entire face may take this red tone
- Some people blush bright crimson when placed at the centre of attention - this is also an indicator
Biochemic Mode of Action:
Mag Phos is another of the de-stressing salts, acting primarily on releasing tension in muscles and nerves. It is the salt of motion, and powers up the muscles. Contained in many tissues, it plays a vital role in bone metabolism together with Calc Fluor and Calc Phos and partners Kali Phos to care for the heart and nervous system. Dissolve 7 AllisOne Mag Phos tablets in hot water and sip slowly to relieve abdominal cramps or colic.
Mag Phos is indicated to assist:
- Lack of confidence or self-esteem
- Hunger cravings
- Exam stress
- Menstrual cramps
- Colic and digestive cramping
- Athletic cramping – ‘stitches’, calf and hamstring cramps
- Muscular pain
- Tension headaches
- Loss of muscle power
Allisone triple strength tissue salts are lactose-free and sugar-free. These products are all free of animal derivatives and suitable for everyone. Allisone tissue salts fulfil the requirements of regular, low-GI, low-carb and dairy-free diets, vegans, vegetarians, diabetics and children.