AllisOne Nº4 Ferrum Phosphate Biochemic Cell Salts
Out of stock
First-Aid and Oxygenator
The biochemic first-aid salt, Ferrum Phos is an oxygen carrier and anti-inflammatory and supports the immune system. Releases energy and is important to maintain muscular strength and function, thus supports active children, adults and athletes.
Oxygen is the most important requirement for the human body. Ferrum Phos is responsible for our ability and capacity to obtain it efficiently from the outside. It is found in the red blood cells and in most other cells of the body, particularly the muscle cells, and provides the “iron-man” strength to the tissues. It supports the function of the circulatory and immune systems and should be used to assist at the onset of all inflammatory conditions, i.e. ending in ‘itis’. A must for every first-aid kit, it assists in reducing pain, fever, bruising and bleeding.
Ferrum Phos is indicated to assist:
- Fatigue due to oxygen deprivation
- Frontal or throbbing headaches
- Throbbing pains
- Fevers below 38.5º C
- Recurrent colds or influenza
Facial Analysis Signs:
- Flushed red ears, forehead, cheeks or face, usually with increased heat or temperature
- Dark blue-black circles under the eyes beginning at the inner corners