AllisOne Mag Phos No. 8 Relax Biochemic Cell Salts
Out of stock
Muscle Power and Cramp Soother
Magnesium Phosphate is the biochemical answer to tension and spasms. As a biochemical muscle and motor nerve nutrient, Mag Phos supports the function of the musculoskeletal system, nervous system and the heart.
Mag Phos is one of the de-stressing salts, acting primarily on releasing tension in muscles and nerves. It is often called the salt of motion since it powers the muscles. Contained in many tissues, Mag Phos plays a vital role in bone metabolism together with Calcium Fluoride and Calcium Phosphate. It also partners with Kalium Phosphate to care for the heart and nervous system. Dissolve 7 AllisOne Mag Phos tissue salts in a cup of hot water and sip slowly to relieve abdominal cramps or colic.
Mag Phos is Indicated to Assist With
- Exam stress
- Menstrual cramps
- Colic and digestive cramping
- Athletic cramping – 'stitches', calf and hamstring cramps
- Muscular pain
- Neuralgic pain – sharp and shooting pains
- Tension headaches
- Hunger cravings
Facial Analysis Signs
- Bright redness - usually look like circular hot spots - on the cheek
- The entire face may take this red tone
- Some people blush bright Magnesium Red when attention is placed on them - also an indicator.
AllisOne triple-strength tissue salts are lactose-free and sugar-free. This product is completely free of animal derivatives and suitable for everyone. AllisOne tissue salts fulfil the requirements of regular, low-GI, low-carb and dairy-free diets, vegans, vegetarians, and diabetics.