Collagen Creamer +MCT Oil
The Harvest Table
Out of stock
In the past, MCT’s were believed to be unhealthy due to their high saturated fat content. However, it has now been proven that medium-chain triglycerides are unlike any other fat on Earth and has high nutritional value. So, why is MCT fat different? MCT’s are a unique fat molecule; this is what makes it’s fat different from most fats we consume.
Fats constitute the most significant nutritional source of energy. Their proper use by the body conditions a number of complex mechanisms of digestion, absorption, distribution, and metabolism. These mechanisms are facilitated by fats made of medium-chain fatty acids (MCFA); therefore, they are an easy and quick source of energy.
A quality supply of medium-chain triglycerides (MCT) is important for digestion and absorption.
MCT’s have many benefits and have also been shown to play a role in reducing weight, decreasing metabolic syndrome, reducing abdominal obesity (stomach fat) and even inflammation. Also, if you are on the Paleo or ketogenic diet, or simply prefer to burn ketone bodies for fuel, rather than glucose, because of the medium-chain triglycerides, our MCT oil powder is more ketogenic than standard long-chain triglycerides (LCT). And unlike regular fatty acids, ketones can cross from the blood to the brain. This provides an alternative energy source for the brain, which ordinarily uses glucose for fuel. Another amazing benefit of MCT’s and ketones.
- Supports healthy digestion
- Supporting healthy energy & endurance levels
- Providing you with an immediate energy source
- Supporting the body’s ability to heal & repair tissue
- Supporting healthy thyroid gland function
- Supports healthy secretion & utilization of blood glucose
- Relieving stress on the pancreas & enzyme systems of the body
- Supports the development of strong bones & teeth
- Helping protect against osteoporosis
- Supports a healthy gallbladder disease
- Supports bowel health
- Supports a healthy inflammation response
- Supports a healthy immune system response
- Functioning as a protective antioxidant
- Providing protection from the damaging effects of ultraviolet radiation from the sun
- Helping control dandruff
- No harmful or discomforting side effects
- Completely non-toxic to humans
Medium-chain triglycerides, inulin, sodium caseinate (a milk derivative), contains 2% or less of each of the following: silicon dioxide, sunflower lecithin.