Neogenesis Health NeoFlora Probiotic Culture
Neogenesis Health Neoflora supplies a staggering 30 billion biologically active probiotic bacteria per daily dose. It is a live culture of probiotic bacteria in a natural growth medium. Many other probiotics are in a freeze-dried spore stage. If the conditions in the stomach don’t support their germination, the probiotic bacteria will die and the colonies will not adhere properly to the gut lining and proliferate. Live probiotic cultures promote the absorption of vitamins and minerals, especially calcium, due to the presence of both the humic and fulvic acid mineral carriers.
- Neogenesis Health Neoflora can be applied directly to problem areas on the skin to heal, repair and correct the skin's pH.
- It is suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians.
- This is a powerful antioxidant with strong anti-ageing properties.
- It contains 30 billion live probiotic bacteria per serving.
- It is gluten-free.
- It is fortified with trace mineral-rich humic and fulvic acids to assist with alkalinity and immunity.
- Neogenesis Health Neoflora promotes normal digestive functioning and assists with constipation, diarrhoea, IBS, Candida, and general digestive health.
- Add 1 to 4 teaspoons (5-20 ml) in the morning in a glass of water, on an empty stomach.
- Can be increased to 20 ml 2 times daily for acute conditions.
- For children 6 years of age and older, add half a teaspoon in water or fruit juice every morning.
- For babies, 1 drop in water, increase to 2 ml and spread intake during the course of the day.
- For topical use, dilute with spring water and apply to affected areas externally.
Each ml contains 1.5 Billion live bacteria:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus
- Bifidobacterium bifidum
- Lactrobacillus rhamnosus
- Bifidobacterium longum
in a 50% humate base with humic and fulvic acid, lemon, and water.
- Store in a cool dry place below 25 degrees celsius, away from direct sunlight.
- Do not refrigerate.
A note of caution
Speak to your health care practitioner before using this product if you are sick, or taking any prescription medication. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Keep out of reach of children.