Metagenics PhytoMulti With Iron
Metagenics PhytoMulti with Iron gives you the same power-packed phytonutrient blend as the original PhytoMulti™ formula, with the addition of iron for more targeted support. The formula includes a proprietary blend of 13 concentrated extracts and phytonutrients, each of which offers you a wealth of wellness benefits. The Metagenics PhytoMulti supplement is a “smart multi-nutrient”, created to protect your body’s cells against damage and disease while promoting healthy DNA stability. This is no ordinary multivitamin! Take PhytoMulti daily to reach your full wellness potential.
- Made with highly concentrated, full-spectrum phytonutrients
- Phytonutrients protect the cells & support DNA stability
- Added iron to build healthy red blood cells, combat fatigue & prevent anaemia
- Phytonutrients impact cell signalling, communicating messages throughout the body
- Bioactive plant compounds lutein, zeaxanthin, lycopene, & resveratrol have been added to enhance the cell-protective benefits
- Also contains essential vitamins & minerals for multi-functional wellness support
- Gluten-free & easy to swallow
Take one to two tablets once daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Vitamin A [50% as mixed carotenoids and 50% as retinyl acetate]: 10,000IU, Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid and ascorbyl palmitate): 120mg, Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol): 1000IU, Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate): 100IU, Vitamin K (as phytonadione): 120mcg, Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate): 25mg, Riboflavin: 15mg, Niacin (as niacinamide and niacin): 50mg, Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl): 25mg, Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate): 800mcg, Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin): 200mcg, Biotin: 500mcg, Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate): 75mg, Iron (as ferrous bis-glycinate): 18mg, Iodine (as potassium iodide): 150mcg, Magnesium (as magnesium citrate): 40mg, Zinc (as zinc citrate): 15mg, Selenium (as selenium aspartate): 100mcg, Copper (as copper citrate): 1mg, Manganese (as manganese citrate): 0.5mg, Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate): 200mcg, Molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate complex): 50mcg, Choline (as choline bitartrate): 25mg, Inositol: 25mg, Lycopene: 6mg, Zeaxanthin: 2mg, Lutein: 6mg, Resveratrol (from Polygonum cuspidatum root extract): 10mg, Proprietary Phytonutrient Blend: 400mg, Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex [standardized to 45% hesperidin], green coffee bean extract [standardized to 45% chlorogenic acid), pomegranate whole fruit extract [standardized to 40% ellagic acid], grape seed extract [standardized to 90% polyphenols], blueberry (Vaccinium spp.) fruit extract [standardized to 20% total polyphenols, and 5% anthocyanins], green tea leaf extract [standardized to 60% catechins and 40% EGCG], bitter melon fruit extract [standardized to 5% bitter principles], prune skin extract [standardized to 50% polyphenols], watercress aerial parts 4:1 extract, Chinese cinnamon (Cinnamomum cassia) bark powder, Indian gum Arabic tree bark and heartwood extract [standardized to 6% catechins], rosemary extract [standardized to 11% min phenolic diterpenes and 7.6% min sum of carnosol+carnosic acid], artichoke leaf extract [containing cynarin and chlorogenic acid]
A note of caution
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects.
- Pregnant women or those hoping to conceive should not exceed 10,000IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl acetate) a day.
- If you are taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. In case of accidental overdose, contact a doctor or poison control centre immediately.