Aloe Ferox - Bitter Crystals
Aloe ferox bitters are traditionally used for constipation, eczema, and arthritic pain. Bitter crystals have anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-parasitic properties. They promote detoxification and support disinfection.
Constipation causes a harmful build-up of toxins in the body. Toxins, that are not properly excreted, can be reabsorbed, resulting in poor health:
- Colon cancer and diverticulitis can be the result of incessant constipation.
- Chronic constipation may be linked to breast cancer.
- Treating constipation can prevent appendicitis.
- Pressure during constipation is responsible for hiatus hernia, varicose veins, and haemorrhoids.
- Laxative: Take 50-300 mg Bitter Crystals in a single dose at night. The smallest dose necessary to maintain regular bowel movement should be taken.
- Detoxify: Take 50 mg Bitter Crystals daily with meals. A crystal of 50 mg is approximately the size of a match head. Larger crystals can easily be crushed into smaller crystals.
It is clinically proven that the use of anthracoid laxatives (such as Aloe ferox bitters), even in the long term, does not cause cancer (ref. Department of Medicine, Univ of Erlangen, Germany; Journal: Gut; May 2000; vol 46(5): p 651-5)