Aloe Ferox Whole-leaf Aloe Gel
Whole-leaf Gel comprises a combination of aloe, healing herbs, and oils known for their positive effect on skin conditions. To retain as many of the healing components of aloe as possible, the whole bitter-free leaf is used, including the nutrient-rich peel. Whole-leaf Gel thus contains the full spectrum of the healing qualities of aloe.
- Aloe contains at least 130 different healing compounds with various actions: It has anti-inflammatory, analgesic, calming, antiseptic, antibacterial, anti-viral, anti-parasitic, anti-tumour, anti-carcinogenic, and detoxifying properties.
- Aloe stimulates cell renewal and promotes wound healing.
- The application of a concentrated aloe gel leaves a layer on the skin that supports the skin’s natural protective action.
- Various oils help nourish and moisturize the skin.
- Aloe promotes skin rejuvenation for damaged and injured skin
- Aloe is recommended for a wide range of skin conditions.
- Apply 2-3 times daily where necessary
Whole-leaf Gel is highly recommended for damaged skins.
For very dry skin, Whole-leaf Gel can be followed by an application of Bitter Balm.