Prenatal Nutrients Tablets
Out of stock
Take two tablets daily preferably at mealtimes or as recommended by your health care practitioner.
Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher, Halal.
Calcium (as carbonate, citrate), Bulking Agents: (microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin, dicalcium phosphate), Magnesium (as oxide, citrate), Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide), Soya Protein Isolate/Amino Acid Blend (L-glutamic acid, L-aspartic acid, L-leucine, L-arginine, L-lysine, L-phenylalanine, L-serine, L-proline, L-valine, L-isoleucine, L-alanine, glycine, L-threonine, L-tyrosine, L-histidine, L-tryptophan, L-cysteine, L-methionine), Cellulose Gum, Iron (as bisglycinate), Vitamin C (as L-Ascorbic acid), Glazing Agents:( hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerine (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil)), Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate), Zinc (as oxide, bisglycinate), Niacin (vitamin B3, as nicotinamide), Glycine, L-Aspartic Acid, Copper (as gluconate, bisglycinate), Pantothenic Acid (as D-pantothenate, calcium), Inositol, Choline (as bitartrate), Manganese (as bisglycinate, gluconate), Natural Source Beta-carotene, Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI), Carotenoid Mix, Thiamin (vitamin B1, as thiamin mononitrate), Riboflavin (vitamin B2), Folic Acid (as pteroylmonoglutamic acid), D-biotin, Chromium (as picolinate), Iodine (as potassium iodide), Selenium (as L-selenomethionine), Vitamin D2 (as ergocalciferol), Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin).
- Specially formulated for the needs of pregnant and lactating women
- Rich in 20 pregnancy supportive nutrients
- Provides 400 µg folic acid, plus calcium, iron and B-vitamins
- Includes potent antioxidant vitamins C and E to protect against oxidative stress
- Vegan, vegetarian, Kosher, Halal.
Solgar® Prenatal Nutrients unique proprietary formula provides 100% of the Daily Value of most of the essential vitamins and minerals for pregnant and lactating women.
Nutritional requirements dramatically increase during pregnancy and when a woman is breastfeeding. Good nutrition and lifestyle habits promote normal weight gain in the growing foetus and positively influence the progress and outcome of the pregnancy.
However, many nutritionists acknowledge it may be difficult for a woman to obtain the required extra amounts of essential vitamins and minerals. A prenatal supplement is often recommended to ensure that both mother and baby get all the nutrients needed for optimal health, such as folic acid, calcium and iron.0
• Folic acid contributing to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy.
• Calcium and Vitamin D, which contribute to healthy bone development. It is important to take Vitamin D during pregnancy.
• Iron helps to maintain energy levels and reduce tiredness and fatigue.
• Vitamin C and E contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
• Adequate folate in healthful diets may reduce a woman's risk of having a child with a brain or spinal cord defect.