Aloe Ferox Heel Balm
Care for your feet with Heel Balm. Feet and legs have very few oil glands. Massaging the skin with a rich cream like Heel Balm helps to supplement natural oils. Heel Balm contains herbs that are known for their beneficial effect on dry and chapped and raw, chafed skin.
- Helps with dry, chafed heels.
- Protects the skin against dehydration.
- Nourishes and softens skin.
- Massage dry feet with friction/body gloves to remove dead skin and to increase blood circulation.
- Wash feet in warm soapy water. Do not soak as this dries out the skin.
- Dry feet.
- Apply Heel Balm and massage each foot with long strokes from your toes to the ankles.
Treat calluses and corns gently with a pumice stone. Apply Super Aloe Gel and Heel Balm directly afterwards.
Apply Bitter/Super Aloe Gel to painful ingrown toenails.
In the case of plantar warts, apply Bitter Aloe Gel and cover with a plaster. Repeat daily for a week.
Diabetics must take special care of their feet as foot ulcers may easily occur because of poor circulation.