Natroceutics Magnesium Trace Mineral Complex - 60 VTablets
Out of stock
As an essential mineral for optimal health, magnesium is involved in most major metabolic processes, playing a crucial role in over 300 enzyme reactions operating throughout the day. Magnesium deficiency caused by inadequate amounts of nutritional content in our diets could lead to a wide range of health conditions.
With a greater need for increased minerals, Natroceutics Magnesium Complex is developed to deliver optimal levels of magnesium and overcome the limitations of conventional supplementation through a complex which includes liposomal magnesium, magnesium citrate and the full spectrum of complete trace minerals.
It is estimated that the majority of people do not consume enough magnesium daily for optimal health. While there are many symptoms that can be directly felt, these are in fact minor relative to the major consequences of chronic magnesium deficiency that are not directly felt.
Magnesium deficiency will affect the following:
- Blood glucose control and insulin sensitivity, affecting weight, body composition and food cravings.
- The production of glutathione, the body’s master antioxidant, is directly linked to the immune system and ageing. Meaning you are more likely to fall ill and age prematurely.
- Blood pressure regulation and cardiovascular health.
Common Symptoms Experienced As Result Of Deficiency
- Chronic fatigue.
- Body weakness.
- Anxiety and depression.
- Poor concentration.
- Muscle cramps.
- Digestive disorders.
- Muscle cramping and twitching.
- Numbness and tingling in the body.
Additional Risk Factors For The Development Of Magnesium Deficiency
- High intake of caffeine or stimulants.
- Various medications.
- Gastrointestinal disorders.
- Chronic stress.
- Overconsumption of refined foods.
- Magnesium Citrate + Liposomal Magnesium + Ionic Trace Mineral Complex
- Increased bioavailability and absorption.
- Sustained release.
- Full complex of Magnesium + 72 trace minerals.
- Convenient to use in a single daily dose.