VIRO-ZAP Artemisia Combo
Viro-Zap 50 veggie caps contain Artemisia Annua (Chinese wormwood, also known as Sweet wormwood), olive leaf and black cumin. These herbs synergistically target the ill effects of viruses, bacteria, biofilms, fungi, parasites and worms. This product may assist with fever, abnormal blood clotting, hypoxia and sepsis. Black cumin exerts immunomodulatory effects due to its endocannabinoid content.
Ingredients per capsule
- 215mg Olive Leaf (Europea/Afra) Anti-microbial
- 100 mg Black Cumin (Kalonji / Nigella Sativa)
- 100 mg Artemisia Annua
- 50 mg Papain (proteolytic RNA anti-viral enzyme)
- 50 mg Bromelain (proteolytic RNA anti-viral enzyme)
- 2 mg Zinc Oxide (works with organic ionophores from polyphenols/catechins in olive leaf/Artemisia)
- 1000 IU Vitamin D3 (anti-viral boosts immunity)
- 50 mcg Selenium AAC (anti-viral boosts immunity)
For daily protection: 1 -2 capsules before breakfast. Acute infections: 2 capsules 2 – 3 times per day.
A note of caution
Seek medical help if you are very ill. Speak to your health care practitioner before using this product if you are sick, or taking any prescription medication. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Keep away from children.