Vitamin C 1000 mg with Rose Hips Tablets
Out of stock
Take one tablet daily at mealtimes or as recommended by your health care practitioner.
Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Kosher, Vegan, Vegetarian.
Vitamin C (as L-Ascorbic acid), Bulking Agent: microcrystalline cellulose, Rose Hips Powder, Glazing Agents: (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil)), Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable stearic acid, silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate), Cellulose Gum.
Solgar ® Vitamin C 1000 mg with Rose Hips is a premium supplement suitable for vegans and just 1 tablet a day provides 1000 mg of Vitamin C and one of its synergistic counterparts, rose hips.
Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin, sourced from natural ingredients such as rose hips and acerola. Rose hips contain bioflavonoids which naturally occur with vitamin C in nature. Bioflavonoids help to enhance the absorption and bioavailability so make sure you will receive all the benefits from Vitamin C.
Vitamin C is an essential, water-soluble vitamin that is only stored in the body in small amounts. This vitamin helps fight free radicals. Free radicals can lead to oxidative stress and the premature ageing of cells. Vitamin C also help maintain a healthy immune system and has multiple benefits to help to reach optimal health
Just 1 tablet a day will contribute to:
• The normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth
• The normal energy-yielding metabolism
• The normal functioning of the nervous system
• The normal psychological function
• The normal functioning of the immune system, as well as during and after intense physical exercise
• The protection of cells from oxidative stress
• The reduction of tiredness and fatigue
• The regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
• The increase of iron absorption