Megasorb Vitamin B-Complex
Solgar® Megasorb Vitamin B-Complex is a high potency balanced Vitamin B-Complex formulated for improved absorption and delivering key B vitamins, including Thiamine (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Niacin (B3), Pantothenic Acid (B5), and Vitamin B6, along with other B vitamins such as Folic Acid, Biotin (B7) and Vitamin B12.
Many B-vitamins are interdependent, so it is best to take them in combination, for example in a B-complex or a multivitamin containing a B-complex. B-vitamins are essential nutrients required by the body. They help our bodies convert food into energy, allowing us to stay energised throughout the day, as well as supporting our mental performance.
B-vitamins are water-soluble nutrients that are necessary to maintain energy and general vitality, but they are also used by a number of other important functions in the body, including immune, nervous system and psychological functions.
Although not dependent on dietary fat for absorption, as one of the main properties of B-vitamins is to convert food into energy, it is recommended to take them with a meal.
Solgar® Megasorb Vitamin B-Complex delivers all the following key B-vitamins:
- Extra-high-potency dose of B vitamins
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3), Vitamin B6 and B12 contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and energy-yielding metabolism
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) contributes to normal mental performance
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Niacin (B3) and Vitamin B6 contribute to normal nervous system and psychological functions
- Thiamine (B1) contributes to the normal function of the heart
- Riboflavin (B2) contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress and the maintenance of normal vision
- Niacin (B3) and Biotin (B7) contribute to the maintenance of normal skin
- Biotin (B7) contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) tablet daily, preferably with a meal, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher. Free of artificial colourants, flavourants and sweeteners.
Bulking Agents: (microcrystalline cellulose, dicalcium phosphate), Magnesium (as citrate), Thiamin (vitamin B1, as thiamin mononitrate), Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl), Pantothenic Acid (as D-pantothenate, calcium), Soya Lecithin, Riboflavin (vitamin B2), Niacin (vitamin B3, as nicotinamide), Choline (as bitartrate), Inositol, Anti-caking Agents: (silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate), Glazing Agents: (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil)), Pyridoxal-5’-phosphate, Riboflavin-5’-phosphate, Folic Acid (as pteroylmonoglutamic acid), Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin), D-biotin.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement. Discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if the outer bottle seal is missing or damaged.