The Real Thing Mega Omega Fish Oil Liquid (Natural)
The Real Thing
The Real Thing Mega Omega is an ultra-pure, maximally concentrated fish oil that is packed with heart-helping brain-building Omega 3 fatty acids.
There's nothing fishy about this fish oil. It's swimming with the omega 3 essential fatty acids, EPA and DHA. Most fish oils are quite low in these "good fats" – even if the capsules are large – so we don't get the omega 3 doses that studies have shown to be protective.
Enter The Real Thing Mega Omega. It's the best omega 3 boost around. Lemon-flavoured or natural, there’s nothing fishy about it. It's ultra-pure, maximally concentrated and packed with heart-helping, brain-building omega 3 fatty acids.
(Also comes in lemon flavour.)
• Reduces blood pressure
• Lowers the risk of thrombosis, atherosclerosis, heart disease, heart attack and stroke
• Enhances memory
• Improves attention and concentration
• Helps in the management of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), the most common neurological condition in children
• Helps in the treatment and prevention of conditions such as depression, schizophrenia, Huntington's disease and Alzheimer's disease
• Helps reduce symptoms of bipolar disorder in children.
Get the specs
What? One teaspoon of Mega Omega Fish Oil contains 1 900mg of omega 3 fatty acids – mainly DHA and EPA. That's about five times more omega 3 than the average fish oil.
What else? The Real Thing Mega Omega is totally pure and is certified-free from PCBs pesticides, dioxides, mercury and other heavy metals.
How does The Real Thing keep it real?
Mega Omega Fish Oil is mega-safe because it’s mega-pure.
• First, it’s molecularly distilled to remove impurities, pollutants and toxins.
• It’s also produced in a GMP- and HACCP-compliant facility, i.e. the manufacturing meets Good Manufacturing Practice and Hazard Control and Critical Analysis standards.
• It is also certified pharmaceutical-grade, meaning it’s produced under the meticulous EU standards governing the production of prescription medication.
How do we take it?
Take 1 teaspoon once or twice daily, at mealtimes. Refrigerate after opening and use within 8 weeks. An unopened bottle should last 24 months. Safe for pregnant women and children.
Some out-of the-bottle ideas
A spoonful of fish oil doesn’t have to go down like medicine. Try these easy recipes.
• Drizzle it. Add balsamic vinegar and a teaspoon or two of Mega Omega Oil over a salad of your choice with crushed rock salt and mixed herbs. Great with tuna, seafood or roasted veg salad.
• Mix it. Stir a couple of doses of Mega Omega Oil into a serving of any stir-fry, pasta or seafood dish – after the cooking process if the meal is hot.
• Juice it. For kids, add a teaspoon of lemon-flavoured Mega Omega Oil to orange juice, or stir a teaspoon of the natural-flavoured oil into a bowl of cooked, sweetened porridge.
NOTE: There have been some reports that increased bleeding can occur if excessive doses of omega 3 (usually more than 3 000mg) are taken by patients who are also on blood-thinning medications such as aspirin or warfarin. These reports have been disputed. Consult your health care practitioner.