The Real Thing Anti-X Astaxanthin
The Real Thing
The Real Thing Anti-X fights free-radical fire and extinguishes inflammation with 100% pure astaxanthin – the revolutionary natural antioxidant and anti-inflammatory.
The Real Thing Anti-X is a superhero supplement in the fight against free radicals and inflammation. It harnesses the power of pure astaxanthin – the world's strongest antioxidant. This is what makes Anti-X the ultimate natural anti-inflammatory, endurance enhancer, vision booster and internal sunscreen.
Anti-X marks the spot.
• Reduces pain and increase mobility in rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, tendonitis, carpal tunnel syndrome, cardiovascular, immune and neurodegenerative diseases involving inflammation.
• Helps protect eyes and skin from sun damage and photo-ageing.
• Improves vision and protect against cataracts and age-related macular degeneration.
• Helps accelerate muscle recovery and alleviate joint and muscle pain post-exercise, and increases strength and endurance.
What's in it?
What? It’s a natural compound that’s been called the world’s strongest antioxidant.
What else? It’s found naturally in trout, salmon, yeast, shrimp, crayfish, krill, microalgae, crustaceans and the feathers of some birds.
Where’s it from? Our astaxanthin is extracted from haematococcus pluvialis algae. But not just any algae. We’ve gone straight to the world's premier microalgae cultivator.
2. Vitamin A (As beta-carotene)
What? Beta-carotene, like all carotenoids, is a brightly coloured antioxidant pigment.
So what? It’s a precursor for vitamin A – a fat-soluble vitamin that is found in leafy vegetables, eggs, broccoli and liver.
3. Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopherol)
What? This vitamin occurs naturally in eight different forms. One of these forms – alpha-tocopherol – is found in vegetable oils, whole grains, fish and green leafy veg.
What else? It’s a well-established natural antioxidant that fights the good fight against free radicals. Its levels also swell significantly during pregnancy.
What? Another colourful pigment in the carotenoid family. In fact, its name means "yellow".
What else? It’s found in leafy vegetables and has notable antioxidant and anti-inflammatory talents.
Who needs The Real Thing Anti-X?
Clearly, X is for excellent – even if this pun isn’t.
• ATHLETES. Get extra energy and endurance – the kind you need to swim upstream for days, like an astaxanthin-rich salmon. Get reduced recovery time after exercise and less risk of injury.
• THE ELDERLY. Help treat the pain and inflammation that come with age-related aches, pains and arthritis.
• THE INJURED. Reduce inflammation and promote healing in acute and chronic injuries like carpal tunnel syndrome, strains, sprains and back problems.
• EVERYONE ELSE. Get the world’s strongest antioxidant on your side. An ally in the fight against oxidative attack, inflammation and the ageing process.
Here's a tip: For even better benefits take anti-inflammatory Anti-X with repair-revving Joint Revolution. It’s a joint venture.
What makes Anti-X the real thing?
• All-natural ingredients.
• Certified quality. It's produced according to strict Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) conditions and complies with ISO 9001:2000 quality standards.
• No additives. Guaranteed free from herbicides, pesticides, colourants, flavourants and preservatives.
• Totally safe. Scientifically proven to be highly bioavailable, totally safe and side-effect free.
• Good and green. All processing is environmentally friendly. Guaranteed non-irradiated and free of GMOs.
• Checked and balanced. All our algae are fully analysed for purity and quality. The astaxanthin-measuring method used is regarded in Japan, the U.S. and Canada as the only accurate assessment of concentration claims on labels.
How does one take it?
Take 1 capsule daily, either with a meal or one hour before exercise. This can be increased to up to 4 capsules a day (2 in the morning, 2 at night), or consult your health care practitioner.
Stick with it. It can take time for Anti-X to accumulate in the body. So it may be two to four weeks before you notice it having an effect. Similarly, the benefits may hang around for while if you stop taking it. Consistency is key.