The Real Thing Barley Grass Powder
The Real Thing
The Real Thing Barley Grass is the purest, 100% organic cereal grass whole-leaf powder. Cereal grasses are seriously nutritious. They've even earned the title "nature's multivitamins".
The Real Thing's Wheat and Barley Grass powders are crammed with a spread of nutrients and lashings of the antioxidant chlorophyll. So every spoonful delivers a full-body nutritional boost...
• Ideal for people with gastrointestinal conditions, or the need for a high-fibre diet
• Increased energy and mental focus
• Fewer infections
• Healthy blood pressure
• Balanced blood-sugar levels
• Reduced incidence of chronic conditions, such as diabetes.
Get the specs
It is made from the whole grass plant. So this wholesome whole-leaf powder contains the barley grass’ juicy nutrients along with its insoluble fibre. That’s why it's more affordable, and ideal for people with gastrointestinal conditions or those who need a high-fibre diet.
Wheat grass or barley grass, what's the difference?
As you look from the can of Wheat Grass to the can of Barley, you’re probably asking which is better, or at least which is better for you.
Our Wheat Grass and Barley Grass Powders are very similar in purity, quality, nutritional status and fibre content. The only real difference is in the taste – some prefer Wheat Grass and others, Barley.
It’s like some people prefer red apples and others green. They’re both apples. Like our grasses are both The Real Thing.
How does The Real Thing keep it real?
We keep it real by keeping things simple. That means we leave out more than we put in. Simply put, our grasses are...
• 100% organically farmed
• Pesticide-, chemical-, and poison-free
• Free from all additives, binding and bulking agents, including maltodextrin, binders, fillers, preservatives, colourants and flavourants.
How does one take it?
For maintenance, take 1 teaspoon of Wheat or Barley Grass Powder daily on an empty stomach. Mix with water or fruit juice. The dose can be increased to 1 heaped teaspoon three times daily, or consult your health practitioner.
Some out-of-the-bottle serving ideas:
Eat. Drink. And be healthy.
• Blend it. Add one teaspoon of any of The Real Thing grass powders to yoghurt, your choice of fruit and honey in a blender. Blend and drink. Repeat if desired.
• Spread it. Stir 1 teaspoon of powder into a cup of low-fat, smooth cottage cheese. Season with a little garlic and salt, then spread onto crackers, bread or any sandwich.