The Real Thing Chlorella Tablets
The Real Thing
Out of stock
The Real Thing Chlorella is 100% pure, cracked cell chlorella algae, packed with the antioxidant chlorophyll. It's the "superfood" for super-health.
Go green with The Real Thing Chlorella. It's a spring-cleaning superfood crammed with nutrients and the plant antioxidant chlorophyll. But this fresh-water alga brings more than just a nutrient boost.
It's precisely what your body needs to help clear toxic heavy metals and chemical pollutants. It's a detox waiting to happen...
• More energy, owing to improved nutritional status
• Probiotic function stimulates the growth of good bacteria and supports the digestive system
• Promotes tissue regeneration, growth and repair.
Get the specs
What? Chlorella is a single-celled, two-billion-year-old great, green superfood.
Why? This fresh-water alga is crammed with nutrients and chlorophyll – the plant antioxidant responsible for chlorella’s name and its green colour.
So what? It’s a nutrient boost and a detox – precisely what your body needs to help clear heavy metals and other toxins.
What's in it?
It’s a potent antioxidant found in many green plants.
• It fights free-radical damage.
• It's structurally similar to oxygen-carrying haemoglobin in red blood cells, increasing red cell counts.
• It can also chelate and clear heavy metals, detoxify the liver, and help counter the effects of radiation.
2. CHLORELLA GROWTH FACTOR (CGF)
A unique phytochemical with multi-systemic effects.
• Supports healthy immune function by stimulating the production of interferon, and protecting infection-fighting T-cells and B-cells.
• Its probiotic function stimulates the growth of good bacteria and supports the digestive system.
• It promotes tissue regeneration, growth and repair without causing uncontrolled cell proliferation in the form of malignancies. Or it wouldn’t be called a “growth factor”.
3. LOTS OF NUTRIENTS
• Vitamins, including the stress-busting Bs and vitamins A, C, E and K.
• Minerals, particularly iron, but also calcium, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, iodine, zinc, copper, sodium and various trace elements.
• Essential fatty acids, contributing to cholesterol balancing.
• Protein, carbohydrates, amino acids and nucleic acids.
How does chlorella help us?
It helps your body clear out all kinds of junk.
• Heavy metals. The cellulose in chlorella’s tough cell wall binds chemically with noxious heavy metals like mercury, lead, arsenic and cadmium. Then it shows them the door.
• Pesticides. It helps the body flush out hydrocarbon pesticide traces, like DDT, kepone and PCBs.
• Radiation. It helps reduce damage due to radiation exposure. Japanese scientists have been investigating its effects since the nuclear disasters of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
• Fewer free radicals. The antioxidant chlorophyll cuts the tissue damage and ageing caused by free radicals.
• More regeneration. The CGF, in chlorella, helps promote cell growth and tissue repair.
• More nucleic acids. When you hit your 20s, nucleic acid volumes start to decrease. CGF also boosts nucleic acid levels and so, may have an anti-ageing function.
3. THE EXTRAS
Still not enough for you? Here’s what else chlorella can do...
• More macrophages, the immune cells that swallow and destroy invading organisms and contaminants.
• An alkaline pH, as chlorella helps counter acidity and restore the body’s optimal, pH balance.
• More energy, due to improved nutritional status.
• Fresher breath, thanks to the chlorophyll.
• Better digestion, due to the healthier balance of good bacteria in the gut.
What makes chlorella the real thing?
• What we put in it. Only the purest possible cracked-cell chlorella pyrenoidosa algae.
• What we don’t put in it: no binders, fillers, colourants, flavourants, preservatives, tabletting aids or additives of any kind.
• How it’s grown. In fresh, shallow water that’s totally free from toxins and pollutants.
• How it’s made. Our algae's cell walls are "cracked" through a low-temperature drying procedure. Why? For easier digestion and absorption of all the good stuff inside.
• How it’s stored. It’s packed in plastic to avoid all contact with metals and moisture
Hows does one take it?
For maintenance, take 5 tablets twice daily, at mealtimes, with a glass of water. This can be increased to 10 to 20 tablets daily, or consult your health practitioner.
Note: For best results, keep this supplement stored in plastic, as you buy it. If you also take vitamin C, take it a good few hours before or after taking Chlorella.