The Real Thing Green Power Powder
The Real Thing
Out of stock
The Real Thing Green Power is a powerful blend of organic wheat, barley and alfalfa grasses, nutritious sea vegetables and chlorella. It's a unique blend of nature's most nutritious and healing superfoods from land, sea and freshwater.
Each ingredient in this super-powered supplement has been chosen for its distinct nutritional makeup, but they're all crammed with the antioxidant chlorophyll. (Get it in powder or tablets.)
It’s full of green things from land, sea and freshwater. Organic wheat, barley and alfalfa grasses. Seven sea vegetables. And chlorella. Now that’s powerful.
• Immune-strengthening, infection-fighting properties that help clear viruses and bacteria
• Prevents inflammation
• Promotes tissue growth and repair
• Counters the effects of radiation
• Detoxifies the liver.
Get the specs
What? Green Power is totally free from gluten, fillers, binders, maltodextrin, colourants, flavourants, preservatives and additives of any shape or form.
What else? It’s a potent formulation of the purest, nutrient-rich plants from every possible source:
From land: Organic wheat, barley and alfalfa grasses
It’s a trio of pure cereal grasses, each with its own nutritional talents. All three are organically grown in rich volcanic soil – and because they’re farm-grown, not tray-grown, they can lay down deep roots and absorb more nutrients. Alfalfa grass in particular lays down the deepest roots of any plant or vegetable. And deeper roots mean even more nutrients.
From the ocean: 7 organic or wild-harvested sea vegetables
You say sea vegetables. I say seaweeds. Let’s call the whole thing off. But only after we’ve noted that no family of foods offers more protection against radiation and environmental toxins than these sea greens. And we’ve handpicked seven of the best for the Green Power blend.
From freshwater: Chlorella pyrenoidosa algae
Chlorella is a nutritious little microalga that is made of 60% easily assimilated protein and other lovely stuff like nucleic acids, essential fatty acids and the antioxidant beta-carotene. Plus it's nature’s richest source of the antioxidant chlorophyll.
The powerful effects
• Wheat, barley and alfalfa grasses provide a multi-nutritional boost. And they’re more than qualified.
• Sea vegetables provide 10 to 20 times more vitamins and minerals than land vegetables. That’s good news. Particularly when it comes to iodine, a vital mineral for the healthy functioning of glands like the pituitary, adrenals and thyroid.
• Chlorella helps clear out the bad stuff. It’s already considered a heavy hitter in heavy-metal detox. Plus this antioxidant-rich algae has immune-strengthening, infection-fighting properties that help clear viruses, bacteria and other micro-baddies.
How do we take it?
Take 1 teaspoon once or twice daily, mixed with water or fruit juice. The dose can be increased to 1 teaspoon three times daily, or consult your health care practitioner.