Sally-Ann Creed Pure Bicarbonate Of Soda
An invaluable baking aid, bicarb also removes stains, cleans the house, relieves bloating, kills fungus and mould, and can be used as a natural deodorant. People have been using bicarb for years as an exfoliator, hand softener, foot soother, remedy for toenail fungus, allergic rashes and sunburn relief.
This is a superior product that helps baked goods rise.
- Aluminium-free Bicarbonate of Soda is legendary and one of the most popular products in our range. Here are a few uses:
- Baking – as a rising agent
- Freshens breathe – mix 1 tsp in a glass of water. Rinse your mouth twice
- Whitens/polishes teeth/use as a natural toothpaste
- Use as a natural deodorant
- Gentle exfoliator
- Relieves skin irritation – add a cup to bathwater
- Relieves heartburn/safe antacid
- Relieves insect bites
- Keeps brushes and combs clean
- Pamper your feet – soak in a baking soda solution with warm water
- Cleans sinks & baths safely, safe floor cleaner
- Deodorize your fridge and even carpets