Mega Omega Supreme
The Real Thing
The ultra-pure, maximally concentrated fish oil in convenient capsule form – is packed with heart-helping, brain-building Omega 3 fatty acids. Make way for Mega Omega Supreme, our Norwegian formula in convenient capsule form and the super champ of fish oils.
It's even more concentrated, with 1 600mg omega 3 per dose. Plus it's subjected to a two-step distillation process that guarantees the lowest possible levels of pollutants, environmental toxins, heavy metals, trans fats and oxidation products.
So it's supremely potent and supremely pure. No wonder it's called The Supreme.
• Treatment of depression and anxiety
• Eases joint pain and inflammation in conditions like osteo- and rheumatoid arthritis
• Enhances memory
• Improves attention and concentration
• Helps asthmatics to breathe easier by reducing inflammation and improving lung function
• And more...
Get the specs
Mega Omega Supreme delivers 1 646 mg of omega 3 per two-capsule dose – mostly DHA and EPA.
The two-step distillation process guarantees the lowest possible levels of pollutants, environmental toxins, heavy metals, trans fats, and oxidation products. Plus it’s pharmaceutical-grade. In fact, in certain categories, Mega Omega Supreme is up to 500 times purer than other fish oils,
How does The Real Thing keep it real?
Only the good stuff will do. So we’ve partnered with the world's leading supplier of ultra-pure, marine-derived omega-3 EPA and DHA fatty acid concentrates. Anything for you. Including...
1. SUPREME PURIFICATION
• Two-step molecular distillation removes virtually all impurities. Step 1 siphons off free fatty acids, coloured components, and protein residues, while the patent-pending step 2 eliminates pesticides, PCBs, dioxins, brominated flame retardants, and other complicated-sounding organic pollutants.
• All processing is done under mild conditions, with minimum exposure to oxygen. This protects the precious omega 3s, which become unstable when exposed to oxygen, high temperatures, light, and alkaline or acidic substances.
• Extensive measuring detects all contaminants. Not just toxins and pollutants, but also oxidation products and trans fatty acids.
• GMP certification guarantees consistent quality. Yes, it’s produced according to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) procedures. But it also complies with our own highly stringent limits for environmental pollutants that go way beyond the authorities’ requirements. This means it’s purer than it needs to be. See, anything for you.
2. SUPREME TESTING
• It’s the most tested fish oil ever. And we mean ever. The fish oil in Mega Omega SUPREME has been used in about 100 clinical studies involving more than 4 000 patients.
• It’s been tested in daily amounts of up to 20g. That’s mega-mega dosing to really assess the safety. And it passed. Clearly.
• It’s the most popular study medication. In other words, it’s used more than any other fish oil in research studies. Plus it’s been studied in a variety of contexts, including cardiovascular health, rheumatology, dementia, depression, obstetrics, immunology, bioavailability, digestion, weight reduction, infections, male infertility, migraine and physical performance.
How do we take it?
For maintenance, take 2 capsules daily with food. This can be increased to 2 capsules twice a day. Consult your health practitioner. Safe for pregnant women and kids.
NOTE: There have been some reports that increased bleeding can occur if excessive doses of omega 3 (usually more than 3 000mg) are taken by patients who are also on blood-thinning medications such as aspirin or warfarin. These reports have been disputed. Consult your health care practitioner.