Tri-mag 90 capsules
The Real Thing
Consists of 3 forms of magnesium, namely magnesium citrate, bisglycinate and malate May assist with normal bowel movements May improve exercise performance as it helps prevent muscle pain, stiffness and cramps May assist with anxiety, irritability, low mood and stress May improve bone density May assist with carbohydrate, fat and...
- Consists of 3 forms of magnesium, namely magnesium citrate, bisglycinate and malate
- May assist with normal bowel movements
- May improve exercise performance as it helps prevent muscle pain, stiffness and cramps
- May assist with anxiety, irritability, low mood and stress
- May improve bone density
- May assist with carbohydrate, fat and protein metabolism
- May assist with insomnia
- Plays an important role in sugar metabolism
- May assist with the symptoms of hormonal problems such as PMS and menopause.
- Palm Oil free
- Free of pesticides, herbicides, heavy metals, binders of artificial preservatives
- Adults and children older than 9 years, take 2 capsules daily with water.
- Each capsule contains: Magnesium bisglycinate 287 mg, Magnesium Citrate 287 mg, Magnesium Malate 287 mg, Combined Elemental Magnesium Calculated 120 mg, Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3 11.25 mg/450 IU)
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Consult a healthcare professional before using these supplements if you are taking chronic medication, have a chronic illness, are pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- These capsules contain Vitamin D3 which is derived from lanolin (sheep wool). Lanolin may be extracted from the wool of sheep that have been bred for slaughter for the meat industry, therefore making it a by-product of slaughter. If it is taken from a slaughtered animal – or an animal that is about to be slaughtered – it is not vegetarian. If lanolin is taken from wool sheared from a live sheep, not bred for slaughter for the meat industry, this is considered to be vegetarian.